Rosso Delle Ripalte 2020 - TENUTA DELLE RIPALTE

€14.43
VAT included

Volume discounts

QuantityUnit discountYou Save
63%€2.60
125%€8.66

Description

TYPE IGT Costa Toscana Alicante

PRODUCTION AREA Capoliveri, Elba Island

VARIETY Alicante 85% Carignano 15%

TYPE OF SOIL Of volcanic origin (metamorphic granite) with a considerable mineral endowment.

TRAINING SYSTEM The Gorgaccio vineyards, from which the grapes come, are located between two ancient iron mines

COLOR Intense and lively ruby color.

BOUQUET : delicate, complex with hints of raspberry, currant, ripe cherry and spicy notes.

PAIRINGS In addition to the classic combinations with traditional land dishes, Rosso delle Ripalte finds an ideal link in Tuscan seafood dishes with tomato, especially with cacciucco and cod alla livornese.

TASTE On the palate: in the mouth it is broad and structured, fruity and floral, you can feel the minerality and freshness, a soft and velvety tannic expression. Wine of great character, harmonious, with a surprisingly elegant finish.

NOTES This extraordinary wine, which comes from a particular blend of Cannonau (or Alicante) grapes, present for 85%, and Carignan, for the remaining 15%. These two grape varieties spread throughout the Mediterranean basin are known to thrive in warm climates. On the island of Elba they therefore find the ideal conditions to give life to a fragrant and intense red. After a careful selection and a manual harvest, the grapes are subjected to a traditional process of maceration and fermentation. In order to preserve the varietal characteristics of the grapes, the wine is not aged in wood, but only in steel.

Product Details
9669

Data sheet

Grape varietyAlicante
Carignano
Alcoholic strength13.5%
Format750 ml
RegionToscana
Vintage2020
DisciplinaryI.G.T.

Questo sito web utilizza i cookie per garantire la migliore esperienza sul nostro sito web.Privacy Policy

Sign in

Megamenu

Your cart

There are no more items in your cart