Franciacorta DOCG “Flamingo” Brut Rosé - Monte Rossa
dares coppery, with a fine and persistent perlage. The nose expresses beautiful notes of berries and violets embellished with slightly spicy hints. In the mouth it is fresh, quite savory, centered and greedy. Fast-paced, it closes with a decidedly long, very pleasant finish.
Excellent as an aperitif, the Rosé di Monte Rossa is Franciacorta that goes perfectly with first courses, including filled pasta. Also try on a marinara pizza.
- Denomination: Franciacorta DOCG _x0001_
- Grapes: pinot nero 40%, chardonnay 60% _x0001_
- Alcohol: 12% _x0001_
- Size: 0.75l _x0001_
- Serving temperature: 6/8 ° C _x0001_
- Moment to taste it: Aperitif, Dinner with friends _x0001_
- Typology: Champagne and Spumante _x0001_
- Pairings: First courses of land