F79 - PRIMITIVO DI MANDURIA DOP 2017 -TINAZZI
It is a trio of special Tinizzi celebrations. Like the A50 Amarone Della Valpolicella, this F79 Tinazzi Primitivo bottle is limited to 3,000 bottles with unique serial numbers and signed directly by Francesca. The F79 wine bottle was made in honor of Francesca Tinazzi . F79 stands for the year of birth and the first letter of the name. It is part of the excellent Tinazzi Generation wine trilogy to celebrate and honor the talented producer Tinazi. Born in 1979, Mrs. Francesca Tinazzi is the only daughter of Mr. Andrea Tinazzi .
- 100% Primitivo di Manduria
- Selected vineyards in the province of Taranto
- Crushing and destemming of the grapes, maceration and fermentation at a controlled temperature of 22 - 26 ° C for 10/15 days. Subsequent soft pressing
- In French and American oak barriques and tonneaux for 6/12 months
- Deep red
- Wide, articulated bouquet where ripe red fruits such as cherry and plum stand out with spicy notes in particular cinnamon.
- Warm, enveloping, full-bodied, with a persistent and intense finish
- 16 ° - 18 ° C
|Name||Primitivo di Manduria|