- Production area: Municipality of Ripatransone and neighboring countries. _x0001_
- Grapes: Passerina and Malvasia. _x0001_
- Organoleptic characteristics: Pale straw color with fine and persistent perlage. Accentuated and persistent bouquet. Pleasant and lively taste. _x0001_
- Vinification: In the absence of skins, fermentation at controlled temperature and natural second fermentation. _x0001_
- Pairings: Appetizers of fish and olives all'ascolana. _x0001_
- Serving temperature: It is recommended to serve it at a temperature of 8/10 degrees. _x0001_
- Alcohol content: 12.00% Vol.