Malvasia Bianca Sole Conti Zecca 2020

€9.52
VAT included

bottle o, 5 l

Volume discounts

QuantityUnit discountYou Save
63%€1.71
125%€5.71

Description

The Sole Malvasia Bianca wine from the Conti Zecca winery was born in Puglia, a fertile land kissed by the sea and the sun, since ancient times the cradle of "generous and ruddy" wines. Today, like yesterday, the Conti Zecca Winery, one of the most important realities in the Salento area, is committed every day to telling its great story based on the best native vines and on precious non-native varieties. From the "Saraceno" family estate comes the Sole Malvasia Bianca Conti Zecca , a sweet wine made from 85% Malvasia Bianca grapes and the remaining 15% from other selected and recommended vines. The classic vinification process (in steel tanks) - carried out according to strict protocols, but in full respect of environmental sustainability - makes Sole Malvasia Bianca a delicate and harmonious wine. In the glass it is bright golden yellow with intense and fruity aromas of candied fruit, the taste is fragrant, warm and velvety with a pleasant sweet residue, but not at all cloying. It goes well with blue or spicy cheeses. Excellent with traditional Salento sweets made with almond paste and jam.

Product Details
8830

Data sheet

Grape varietyMalvasia
Alcoholic strength12.0%
Format375 ml
RegionPuglia
NameSalento
Vintage2020
DisciplinaryI.G.T.

Questo sito web utilizza i cookie per garantire la migliore esperienza sul nostro sito web.Privacy Policy

Sign in

Megamenu

Your cart

There are no more items in your cart