Metodo Classico Alta Langa Millesimato Cuvée Aurora DOCG - Banfi

€22.16
VAT included

Description

Born in the Cantine di Banfi in Piedmont, in Strevi, expression of the prestigious Alta Langa project. For its vinification, Pinot Noir grapes are used for 70% and Chardonnay for the remaining 30% are all hand-picked and coming exclusively from vineyards cultivated in the high hills of Piedmont, in a specific area of the provinces of Cuneo, Asti and Alessandria. . The production technique foresees that after the soft pressing of the grapes, static clarification of the must follows, subjected exclusively to fermentation at a controlled temperature of maximum 17 ° C. The cuvée is composed for 90% of the wine thus obtained and for the remaining 10% from the wine of the previous year, aged in French oak barriques. Fermentation takes place in the bottle according to the Classic Method, with permanence on the yeasts for at least 30 months. Traditional remuage on pupitres and dégorgement à la glacé. An ideal refinement in the bottle follows. The cuvée alta Langa is a project created to enhance the Piedmontese territory and its traditional propensity for the production of great sparkling wines. The DOCG Alta Langa gave rise to this elegant sparkling wine born in our cellars of Strevi, where Classic Method Sparkling Wines have been produced since 1860. The addition of 10% of the previous year's cuvée, aged in wood, gives this sparkling wine its characteristics of roundness, structure and longevity that make it unique.

Product Details
Banfi
11711

Data sheet

Format750 ml
RegionPiedmont
NameAlta Langa

Questo sito web utilizza i cookie per garantire la migliore esperienza sul nostro sito web.Privacy Policy

Sign in

Megamenu

Your cart

There are no more items in your cart