- Grapes: Nerello Mascalese 100%
- Bred: Espalier
- Harvest: manual in crates starting from the SECOND week of September
- Vinification: Addition of dry ice and low temperature fermentation for about 15 days. The wine remains on the lees until January, which is followed by blending.
- Aging: Steel
- Refined in bottle for three months
- Tasting notes Description: Antique coral pink in color, Le Rosematte smells of small red fruit, currants and strawberries in particular, to which iodized mineral notes and floral aromas and Mediterranean aromatic herbs blend well. Fresh and savory on the palate where the fruit, clear and crunchy, is enhanced by a bursting acidity that makes the long and satisfying finish particularly pleasant.
|Grape variety||Nerello Mascalese|