MONTEASE - CHARDONNAY PUGLIA IGP 2019 Feudo Croce - TINAZZI
Taste Fresh and enveloping with excellent balance confirming the olfactory bouquet.
Pairings Excellent on hors d'oeuvres and grilled fish-based dishes. It also goes well with white meats and light dishes.
Serving temperature Serve cool at 8-10 ° C.
- 100% Chardonnay
- Vineyards owned by the Tinazzi family in Carosino (Taranto) at about 200 meters above sea level The soils are of a calcareous clayey nature
- Cryomaceration for 8-12 hours, followed by soft pressing and fermentation at a controlled temperature between 16-18 ° C
- In steel on the lees for 3 months
- Straw yellow with greenish reflections
- Ample with tropical notes, green apple and hints of white flowers
- Fresh and enveloping with excellent balance confirming the olfactory bouquet
- 8 - 10 ° C