Vini Bianchi CASALE VECCHIO Pecorino IGT Terre Di Chieti 2020 - Fantini Farnese 11,15 €
  • ESAURITO
  • Sale
Vini Bianchi CASALE VECCHIO Pecorino IGT Terre Di Chieti 2020 - Fantini Farnese 11,15 €

CASALE VECCHIO Pecorino IGT Terre Di Chieti 2020 - Fantini Farnese

€13.60
VAT included
Production area: Ortona, Abruzzo. Grapes and Vinification: Pecorino. Fermentation takes place at a temperature of 12 ° C. 80% of the juice is fermented in steel tanks, the remaining 20% in 40hl oak barrels. Color and Pairing: White, excellent with aperitif and fish dishes.

Volume discounts

QuantityUnit discountYou Save
65%€4.08
127%€11.43

ESAURITO
Description
Grapes: Pecorino Color: White Capacity: 750 ml Production Area: Ortona Vinification: Crushing and destemming, contact with the skins of the must for about 12 hours at an average temperature of 3 ° C, soft pressing, static clarification of the must obtained. Subsequent fermentation at a temperature of 12 ° C in steel tanks. Sensory characteristics: straw yellow in color with greenish reflections. The aromas of this wine include all white pulp fruits and in particular pear. At first glance it immediately reveals a great structure, enveloping, fresh and with good acidity. The aftertaste is intense and persistent. Pairings: Excellent as an aperitif and excellent in combination with fish dishes. Temperature: 10-12 ° C Alcohol content: 13% Wine idea: Pecorino is a native Abruzzo vine, whose bunches are small and of low production per hectare. The training system is for the most part an Abruzzo pergola.
Product Details
3293

Data sheet

Grape varietyPecorino cheese
Alcoholic strength12.0%
Format750 ml
RegionAbruzzo
NameLands of Chieti
Vintage2020
DisciplinaryIGT

Questo sito web utilizza i cookie per garantire la migliore esperienza sul nostro sito web.Privacy Policy

Sign in

Megamenu

Your cart

There are no more items in your cart