Lizz White Vino Spumante Extra Dry - Biagi
Sparkling wine with a straw yellow color of medium intensity with coppery tones and a fine and persistent perlage. On the nose it is fresh and fruity with notes of sage which opens up to spicy sensations in the finish. The taste is pleasantly savory and perfectly balanced, the aftertaste has delicate nuances of fresh bread crust. Excellent as an aperitif, it is the ideal combination with raw seafood, shellfish and fish first courses. Serve at a temperature of 06-08 degrees. 12.5% VOL.
- Pairings: Excellent as an aperitif, it is an ideal combination with seafood and raw food. _x0001_
- Color: Pale straw yellow, with slight greenish hues. _x0001_
- Harvest period: Early in September. _x0001_
- Malolactic fermentation: No. _x0001_
- Taste: The taste has a lively and pleasant structure, with fresh acidic veins: the aftertaste has delicate mineral nuances _x0001_
- Perlage: Fine and persistent. _x0001_
- Second fermentation: Second fermentation in autoclave at low temperature and conservation on the lees for 40 days, according to the Charmat method. _x0001_
- Bouquet: Elegant floral scent that opens on pleasant notes of fresh fruit. _x0001_
- Fermentation temperature: 16 ° C. _x0001_
- Temperature: 06 - 08 ° C. _x0001_
- Grapes: Trebbiano 75%, Passerina 25%. _x0001_
- Vinification: The grapes are pressed and softly pressed: the must obtained is cooled to 10 ° C and left to settle for 24 hours.