MEGALE - NEGROAMARO SALENTO IGP 2019 - Feudo Croce -TINAZZI
Taste Round, harmonious, with excellent drinkability. Long in the finish.
Pairings Ideal accompanied with robust first courses, roast meats, medium-aged cheeses.
Serving temperature Uncork one hour before serving. Temperature of 16-18 ° C.
- 100% Negroamaro
- Vineyards owned by the Tinazzi family in Carosino (Taranto) at about 200 meters above sea level The soils are calcareous-clayey
- Crushing and destemming of the grapes, maceration and fermentation at a controlled temperature of 22-26 ° C for 8-12 days. Subsequent soft pressing
- Light aging in small barrels for 4/8 months
- Intense red
- Pleasant and delicate with both fruity and spicy hints of morello cherry, plum and cinnamon
- Round, harmonious, with excellent drinkability. Long in the finish
- 16-18 ° C