ROVERTONDO - VALPOLICELLA RIPASSO DOP SUPERIORE 2018 Tenuta Valleselle - TINAZZI
Aroma of plums and sour cherries well integrated with spicy and roasted notes.
Taste Strong flavour. Balanced and soft tannin. Persistent and elegant.
Pairings Particularly suitable with autumn risottos (mushroom risotto, red radicchio risotto or Tastasal risotto), pasta and beans, various roast or stewed meat dishes and traditional boiled trolleys with 'pearà' (a side dish sauce typical of poor Veronese cuisine).
Serving temperature Serve at room temperature 20°C.
- 80% Corvina, 10% Rondinella, 10% Corvinone
- Selected vineyards in hilly area at 150-200 m.a.s.l.
- Destemming of the grapes with subsequent maceration and fermentation at a controlled temperature of 22-26°C for 8/10 days. At the end of December the wine is macerated on the Amarone marc to acquire more body and complexity
- The wine matures in French and American oak barrels of 5-20-40 hl. for a period of 12 months
- Deep and luminous red
- Aroma of plums and sour cherries well integrated with spicy and toasted notes
- Strong flavour. Balanced tannin Persistent and elegant
- 20° C
|Name||Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso|